Wednesday, January 11, 2017

PROJECT COMPLETED: Santa Fe Super Chief


Over the holiday season, I was able to finally accomplish finishing the Santa Fe Super Chief project. It took a while to finish but I found the money to the point where I could afford the F7A and the F7B units as well as the 8 car set including an additional 4 car set. So far, the Super Chief runs great especially when I used the Kato Sound Box with it. Basically, I have two F7A locomotives with two F7B locomotives in the Santa Fe Super Chief consist. I was able to work with what was best. Either with one F7B unit or put both F7B units in the train. The most unique part about having an F7A locomotive was the ability to change numbers which are included when I purchased the locomotive. I'm glad I was able to complete the project because every person I knew had a Santa Fe Super Chief in their model railroad layout and I'm glad to be in that same group. It is definitely a "Must Have" train set to own because it is one of the most popular train sets in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment